Monday, July 15, 2019
This Taiyaki is Salty - Little Man
"This Taiyaki is Salty" is another mini comic I've occassionally worked on every once in a while. During the height of producing INL I refined it a bit and made the style fit more into the INL-verse. I didn't stick too hard to that method though since it's always just been to get out random silly ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Latest Post
Nail Salon
HOH folks rise up. I always get so embarrassed when I'm getting my nails done (not that it's a common occurrence) because there...
-
Taiyaki the Cat and her girlfriend, Himawari the Cockatoo. They're like if Lucy and Beatrice were worse.
-
I never really liked this comic. I just made it to make something and I think that's fine. The cat design is cute though! Lucy is defin...
-
At least I'm medicated now... Feels a lot better! Sometimes it pushes through my medication but for the most part I don't feel as p...

No comments:
Post a Comment